Lamborghini, Maserati, Bugatti, Ferrari, what do all of these cars have in common? Well besides being really fast, they all are exotic. But here's a question, what makes one car more exotic then the other? Or how about what makes a car "exotic" in the first place? And why is it people spend so much money on these exotic cars instead of something more meaningful? These are some of the questions that i will be addressing throughout this semester.
It worked! I see your site.
ReplyDeleteHey Luke!
ReplyDeleteSo I really like your profile :) the green and brown is really cool.
And I like your point of view on exotic cars. I've never heard someone view them that way before.
So why do you think people insist on buying cars that are over $100,000 when they could do things far better for the world with the money? Just a desire for power and to own nice, expensive things? Or?
And if you had $150,000 what would you do with it?
some people would buy a Ferrari, what would you do with it?